|The Madrona Panther Partners PTSA is a 501c3 and fully funded by your support. We have amazing plans for the 2014/2015 school year to increase our academic success, build our music and arts program and create community among our parents, teachers, staff and students. Please consider making a monthly donation via PayPal to help fund our vision.|
How are these initiatives funded? There are several ways to donate to the PTSA in support of academic and enrichment programs at Madrona PreK-8:
- eScrip: When you sign up for eScrip, participating business partners contribute a percentage of your grocery loyalty cards (such as Safeway), credit card, and debit/ATM card purchases to Madrona K-8. This is a great way to continually donate to the Madrona K-8 PTSA through your regular shopping at no extra cost to you. Find out how to sign up.
- Amazon.com: Before you go to Amazon.com to do your online shopping, click the icon below. When you shop through this link, a percentage of your purchase benefits the PTSA at no additional cost to you.
- Community partners: The PTSA works with many community organizations to support our school, including the Deltas, Swedish Hospital, the NAACP, the Madrona Community Council, and B.O.O.M. (Business Owners of Madrona). With donations and gifts-in-kind, these groups work to help our students and staff through the PTSA.
- Grants: When appropriate, the PTSA applies for grants or gifts to fund specific programs at the school. The PTSA ensures that the target grant is in line with the school priorities set by the principal and the Building Leadership Team. In the past we have received gifts and grants to support our 5th grade Islandwood trip, the school health fund, the learning garden and healthy snacks for our after school programming.
- Jog-A-Thon, (October 17) With pledges from family and friends, students jog laps around the playground to raise money while friends and staff cheer them on. This year Whole Foods Market is our proud sponsor
- Annual Ask Campaign (November Kick Off)
- Holiday Bazaar (NEW! – December 6)
- Spring Benefit Concert Event (NEW! date, TBD)
- Dine Out for Madrona PreK-8: Dine Out for Madrona PreK-8 is an annual event held in April. The entire community is invited to patronize select Madrona eating establishments and in turn each restaurant donates a portion of the day’s proceeds to the PTSA, supporting our school. This is a really fun event that not only helps the school, but is a great way for all of us to socialize and strengthen our community.
Our PTSA annual fundraising target is $50,000.
Click here to see the 2013-2014 budget summary.